with Organic Jojoba Oil and Natural Vitamin E.
- Jojoba Oil O2 perfectly encapsulates the philosophy of Facetheory - the simplest of ingredients blended to produce superb products for your skin.
- Jojoba Oil can enhance the skin's natural repair barrier, stimulate collagen production and better defend skin against UV damage. Jojoba Oil has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties - it contains myristic acid which acts as an inflammatory agent.
- Made with 100% Organic Jojoba Oil that is extracted from seed by mechanical pressing. Jojoba is a wonderfully stable oil and is suitable for the vast majority of skin types. Recommended for sensitive and damaged skin.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to stop light from oxidizing the oil. Also contains a dropper so it's easy to dispense without waste.
- Organic Jojoba Face Oil O2 contains naturally-derived vitamin e (1%) with all four types of tocopherol: alpha, beta, gamma and delta.
- Natural - paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Blended in the UK.
Rejuvenating Jojoba Oil O2 is a blend of 99% Organic Jojoba Oil blended with 1% Natural Vitamin E to provide a hit of skin-loving hydration. Packaged in a protective amber glass bottle with a dropper to avoid waste, this face oil is a wonderfully soothing face oil that benefits most skin types.
This stuff is a miracle worker! I've now been using this for just over a month and finally my skin is pretty much clear.
Skin type suitability
Sensitive, dry, and combination skin. Even though it's a face oil people have found it great for acne-prone skin due to it's ability to mimic natural sebum: the theory is it tricks sebum glands into thinking they've produced enough oil, causing a reduction in breakouts.
- Jojoba Oil
- A natural emollient oil extracted from the Jojoba seed by mechanical pressing.
- Natural Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it full and fresh. Facetheory Vitamin E is sourced naturally and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols.
- Warm two drops of oil in your hands and apply to your face and neck. Use before a moisturiser or on its own for an extra shot of hydration.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (organic), Tocopherol (1% naturally derived)
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
||Oleic - 9%
Palmitoleic - 0.3%
Palmitic - 1.3%
Eicosenoic - 72%
Behenic - 0.05%
Erucic - 15%
Nervonic - 1.7%
|Rheology / Glide||Pourable, easy to apply|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Australia Delivery - FREE on orders over A$50 (or A$5.99 if less)
- Trackable 5-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable. Please note - some non-metropolitan areas in Australia may take a few days longer.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - A$9.99
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than A$100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.