- Our multipurpose face oil has balancing properties for most skin types. Hydrates dry skin and helps regulate sebum production of oily skin while soothing sensitive or inflamed skin.
- Jojoba oil stimulates collagen production and can help to shield skin against UV damage.
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to balance sebum levels.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
Rejuvenating Jojoba Oil O2 contains 99% jojoba oil and 1% vitamin E, packaged in amber glass to protect against oxidisation and with a dropper to minimise waste. A soothing face oil that benefits most skin types.
Most skin types, including sensitive, dry and combination skin. Can help balance sebum production of oily skin.
- Jojoba Oil
- A non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly to hydrate and soothe dry skin caused by psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Loaded with vitamins B and E, and minerals and antioxidants shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- Natural Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Warm two drops of oil between your palms and smooth onto face and neck. Can be worn by itself or under moisturiser for an extra shot of hydration.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (organic), tocopherol (1% vitamin E, naturally derived).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Fatty acids ||Oleic - 9%|
Palmitoleic - 0.3%
Palmitic - 1.3%
Eicosenoic - 72%
Behenic - 0.05%
Erucic - 15%
Nervonic - 1.7%
|Rheology / Glide||Pourable, easy to apply|
|Extraction Method ||Cold pressed|
|Odour ||Slightly nutty|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Australia Aramex/Fastway - A$9.99 (FREE on orders over $75)
- Trackable 4-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by Aramex/Fastway or Toll Priority in some regions.
- Australia FedEx - A$9.99
- Trackable 3-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by FedEx.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - A$9.99
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than A$100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.