- Olive Squalane is oil-like, without being an oil. Light and non-comedogenic, it hydrates and moisturises while leaving a dewy glow and a slightly silky finish (almost like a primer but not as occlusive).
- Odourless and colourless, squalane plays nicely with other creams and makeup.
- Made with 100% organic olive squalane.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to stop light from oxidizing the squalane. Also contains a dropper so it's easy to dispense without waste.
- Natural - paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Blended in the UK.
Squalane is derived form olives, is slightly oil like in its consistency but never greasy - Facetheory squalane is an exceptional emollient and skin softener. Use on its own as a substitute non-comedogenic moisturiser or boost your hydration routine with a squalane pre-moisturise.
Skin type suitability
Sensitive, dry, and combination skin. Great for oily skin too,
it will not block your pores.
- Olive Squalane
- Olive Squalane is an exceptional natural emollient. Clear, odourless and sustainable.
- Warm two drops of oil in your hands and apply to your face and neck. Use before a moisturiser or on its own for an extra shot of hydration. Can also be used as a hydrator for dry hair.
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy, leaves a slight glow.|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Australia Delivery - FREE on orders over A$50 (or A$5.99 if less)
- Trackable 5-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable. Please note - some non-metropolitan areas in Australia may take a few days longer.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - A$9.99
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than A$100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.