with 10% Mandelic Acid and 2% Niacinamide
Fastest Delivery: Fri, Dec 09. Returns are free.
combination dry dull normal oil-control oily open-pores pigmentation sensitive uneven-tone
Mandelibright Serum S7 is a gentle exfoliant formulated with actives that work throughout the day or night to refine pores and even out skin tone. Use our mandelic acid serum with your favourite moisturiser to see its maximum potential.
Using this mandelic acid serum has multiple benefits, it effectively targets and helps to alleviate inflammatory acne, exfoliates the skin, and evens out the skin tone where possible.
Most skin types, including sensitive, combination and oily skin.
1. Do a skin patch test first on a small area.
2. Apply a few drops of this mandelic serum to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
3. Follow with your favourite moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area.
4. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use.
5. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. As this product may increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight, we recommend using a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product and for two weeks afterwards.
The recommended frequency when using products with AHAs such as mendalic acid varies person to person. We’d always reccomend doing a patch test first to ensure your skin reacts in a positive way. The Mandelibright Serum can be used once a day, but for best results we recommend 2-3 times a week.
Aqua, Propanediol, Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin - easily absorbed.|
|Sulphate / SLS free||✔|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.