with Colloidal Oatmeal, Vitamin C, Liquorice Extract and Aloe Vera.
- We're making more! We're developing a new improved formulation of this product. Order now for dispatch on 15 November.
- This toner has one function and that's to reduce redness. We use a carefully extracted grade of colloidal oatmeal that has a high percentage of beta glucan. Beta glucan is the magic polysaccharide of oatmeal that soothes skin and promotes wound healing.
- Beta glucan enhances skin smoothness, reduces redness and overall skin irritation. It scavenges free radicals, helping to reduce cell damage.
- Colloidal-C also contains botanical liquorice extract - a potent anti-oxidant that has a good evidence base for soothing redenned skin.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin and aloe vera and vitamin e soothes. Stabilized vitamin c lifts and brightens red skin (all at a skin-friendly pH)
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no sillicates, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 200ml of this toner offers exceptional value.
Colloidal-C is our hero toner formulated to tackle redness. We use a high-quality grade of oatmeal that has a beta glucan content of over 25%.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid lactic acid exfoliates cells on the surface of skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Not just any oatmeal, Facetheory Colloidal-C cointains oatmeal with a super-high beta glucan content. Beta glucan is the magic component of oatmeal that is moisturising, wound-healing, and a stimulator of the immune system.
- Liqourice Extract
- Effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne-causing bacteria. Great for sensitive or redenned skin.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol is a humectant that gets to work on the stratum corneum to help reduce redness and itching.
- Vitamin C
- An essential anti-oxidant, vitamin C protects event the most sensitive skin against UV damage.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
- Spread a few drops onto a cotton pad
and apply to a cleansed face.
Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (hydration), propanediol (humectant), glycerin (humectant), avena sativa kernel extract (oatmeal), glycyrrhiza glabra root extract (liquorice extract), sodium lactate (beneficial skin soother), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilized vitamin c), lactic acid (aha), panthenol (vitamin b5), tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative derived from star anise), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), polyglyceryl-4-oleate (emulsifer derived from olive oil), polyglyceryl-4-laurate (emulsifier derived from sunflower oil), xanthan gum (rheology modifier).
|Texture||Thin opaque alcohol-free fluid.|
||Amber glass bottle
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free