- A premium face oil with a high linoleic acid content, which allows it to dry to a non-greasy illuminating finish.
- Cacay oil contains three times as much retinol as rosehip oil and is recommended for mature skin as well as to fight the early signs of ageing.
- Made with 100% Colombian cacay oil, which has a much drier finish than Brazilian cacay oil.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to prevent oxidisation and with a dropper to minimise waste.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
Dewy Cacay Oil O6 nourishes and softens dry skin with a non-oily, shine-free finish.
Most skin types, including sensitive, mature, dry and combination skin.
- Cacay Oil
- A lightweight, dry oil extracted from kahai nut trees in Colombia. Cacay oil has a higher vitamin E content than argan oil and higher retinol content than rosehip oil.
- Warm two drops of oil between your palms and smooth onto your face and neck. Can be worn by itself or under moisturiser for an extra shot of hydration.
Caryodendron orinocense (kahai) nut oil, tocopherol (1% vitamin E, naturally derived).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Fatty acids ||Oleic - 11%|
Linoleic - 75%
Palmitic - 6%
Stearic - 4%
Alpha Linolenic - 2%
Trace Fatty Acids- 2%
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy dries non-greasily.|
|Extraction Method ||Cold Pressed|
|Odour ||Slight nuttiness that fades quickly.|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Australia Aramex/Fastway - A$9.99 (FREE on orders over $75)
- Trackable 4-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by Aramex/Fastway or Toll Priority in some regions.
- Australia FedEx - A$9.99
- Trackable 3-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by FedEx.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - A$9.99
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than A$100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.