- Remove blackheads and whiteheads like the professionals do with the same professional-grade aesthetic tool.
- Far safer and more hygienic than using fingers or paper.
- The textured grip means no slip and fine control.
- Stainless steel is easy to sterilise and keep clean.
Remove blackheads and whiteheads just like the professionals do with this high quality stainless-steel aesthetic salon tool.
- Use with extreme care. Take a hot, steamy shower or use a hot washcloth to open pores. For whiteheads, wait until the blemish has broken open then gently glide the long, flat loop over it to release debris from the pore. Use the opposite side's smaller, angled wire to gently press out blackheads without damaging skin. Remember to always sterilize tool first with alcohol or antibacterial soap and hot water. Use on only pre-cleansed skin and be sure to clean both skin and tool again after use.
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Australia Delivery - FREE on orders over A$50 (or A$5.99 if less)
- Trackable 5-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable. Please note - some non-metropolitan areas in Australia may take a few days longer.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - A$9.99
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than A$100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.