with Dill, Liquorice, Hyaluronic Acid and Pantothenol.
- 20% Vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate) serum. The anti-oxidant benefits of Vitamin C with skin-loving hyaluronic acid, liquorice and dill.
- The vitamin c in Regena C20 can increase firmness, even out skin tone, brighten dull skin, reduce age spots and significantly reduce acne bacteria.
Our serum won't oxidize - we use a stable form of vitamin c (sodium ascorbyl phosphate) that is as effective as l-ascorbic acid but won't oxidize as easily. Regena C20 is packaged in a bottle that protects the serum from UV light.
- Pantothenol (vitamin B5) fights redness, irritation and itching and promotes skin repair.
- Dill extract can regenerate elastin and liquorice extract helps reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Squalane provides slip and natural emollience.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no sillicates, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
Regenca C20 is our new 20% stabilized vitamin c serum (sodium ascorbyl phosphate).
The stabilized Vitamin C in Regena C20 can increase skin firmness, lighten age spots, help fight propionibacterium acne and brighten skin - reducing pigmentation and hyperpigmentation.
Dill and liquorice can help regenerate elastin and hyaluronic acid aids skin in moisture retention.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Dill Extract
- Dill can help influence elastin production - one of the few natural ingredients to do so.
- Ferulic Acid
- The best thing that ever came from bran, ferulic acid is a powerful anti-oxidant that prevents free-radical damage and stabilises essentials like vitamin E.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Liqourice Extract
- Effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne-causing bacteria. Great for sensitive or redenned skin.
- Pantethenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol is a humectant that gets to work on the stratum corneum to help reduce redness and itching.
- Vitamin C
- An essential anti-oxidant, vitamin C protects event the most sensitive skin against UV damage. And if the damage is already done, don’t worry – vitamin C stimulates useful collagen production, ideal for repair and restoration.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
- Give Regena C20 a gentle shake to activate.
Apply a few drops to blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
Vitamin C is also great to use on acne and areas of inflammation and itching.
Aqua, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilized vitamin c), glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) extract, dillweed peucedanum graveolens (dill extract), squalane (olive), ferulic acid, sodium hyaluronate (humectant), glycerin (humectant), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), pantothenol (pro vitamin b5), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, polyglyceryl-4-oleate (emulsifier), lactic acid (ph adjuster), phenoxyethanol (preservative), ethylhexylglycerin (preservative).
|pH||6.5 (the stabilized form of vitamin c is a salt so doesn't require a low pH)|
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals and citrus.
|Sulphate / SLS free