- We’ve taken one of our bestselling serums and doubled the niacinamide content. Porebright N20 Serum S4 Pro contains 20% niacinamide and azelaic acid to help even out skin tone and target sun damage, hyperpigmentation, redness, enlarged pores and acne lesions.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is proven to assist the building of keratin and other proteins and to reinforce the lipid barrier, thus keeping skin firm, smooth and hydrated, which also helps to minimise the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide has been shown to reduce inflammation, which may help soothe redness and irritation from eczema and acne. It can help regulate sebum production, preventing new blemishes and scars from forming.
- Niacinamide helps protect against environmental stressors, including sun damage, pollution and toxins.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties combat clogged pores and acne. Studies show that azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser. Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Porebright N20 Serum Pro contains a blend of trusted key actives, including a concentrated
boost of 20% niacinamide (vitamin B3) and azelaic acid, proven to reduce
hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores and visible signs of facial photoageing, combat redness
and irritation, and gently brighten skin.
Most skin types, including oily or combination skin with enlarged pores, and sensitive and mature skin.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Azelaic Acid
- An anti-inflammatory organic acid derived from wheat, rye or barley. Kills acne-causing bacteria. Recommended for moderate acne, and skin pigmentation (including melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and as an alternative to hydroquinone.
- Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps build skin proteins, protect skin’s moisture balance, and prevent environmental damage. Regulates sebum production and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and inflammation from acne lesions.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid, a skin humectant.
- Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Aqua, niacinamide (vitamin B3), propanediol (emollient derived from corn), glycerin, sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium hyaluronate (salt of vegan hyaluronic acid), azelaic acid (dicarboxylic acid derived from wheat), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice.
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and silky. Easily absorbed. Non sticky.|
|Sulphate / SLS free
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Australia Aramex/Fastway - A$9.99 (FREE on orders over $75)
- Trackable 4-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by Aramex/Fastway or Toll Priority in some regions.
- Australia FedEx - A$9.99
- Trackable 3-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by FedEx.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - A$9.99
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than A$100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.