- Our brand-new eye cream contains our key blend of actives (vitamin C, ferulic acid, liquorice and chamomile) and incorporates the latest eye-beautifying technology to reduce dark circles and eye bags. Hexylresorcinol lightens skin and makes the eye area appear brighter. Meiview™ strengthens and firms the eye contour and protects skin’s elasticity.
- Meiview™ is an active ingredient obtained from an extremophile microorganism that lives in an halophyte plant. By improving the intercellular junctions, through plakoglobin (PKG), Meiview™ increases, and encourages production of collagen I, targeting loss of elasticity and making skin feel smoother and plumper. It also improves microcirculation by reducing vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), which makes it perfect for wrinkles and bags in the eye area.
- Participants in a 28-day study of Meiview saw visible improvement in all areas after just 7 days and, after 28 days, noted a decrease of wrinkle depth by up to 17.4 percent, a reduction of eyebags by up to 28 percent, dark circles improved by up to 16.8 percent, and lifting of sagging eyelids by up to 5 percent.
- Hexylresorcinol is an amphiphilic phenolic lipid that is clinically proven to be four times as effective than hydroquinone in lightening skin. By inhibiting melanin production, it helps to minimise the appearance of undereye dark circles and makes the eye contour appear brighter and more luminous.
- Stabilised vitamin C brightens dark circles, liquorice targets hyperpigmentation and CO2-extracted chamomile soothes delicate skin.
- Antioxidants in stabilised vitamin C, ferulic acid and vitamin E fight signs of ageing.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Ocuwake Eye Cream is formulated with cutting-edge actives hexylresorcinol to brighten undereye circles and shadows and Meiview to firm and smooth the eye contour. Stabilised vitamin C helps brighten dark circles and chamomile soothes the delicate skin around your eyes.
All skin types.
- Argan Oil
- Our 100% organic Moroccan argan oil is high in and vitamin E, beta carotene, squalene, and oleic and other beneficial acids recommended for scars, blemishes and stretch marks.
- Chamomile Extract (CO2)
- A potent antioxidant that soothes tired skin. Contains a range of flavenoids including quercetin and apigenin. Our chamomile is extracted by carbon dioxide for high concentration.
- Ferulic Acid
- This key element of Japanese and Korean skincare is sourced from rice bran. A powerful antioxidant that helps stabilise actives and prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Our eye cream contains hexylresorcinol in the form of Synovea® HR to brighten the dark circles and shadows in the eye area.
- Jojoba Oil
- A non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly to hydrate and soothe dry skin caused by psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Loaded with vitamins B and E, and minerals and antioxidants shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- Liquorice Extract
- Fights dark spots, hyperpigmentation and excess oil. Soothes sensitive or reddened skin.
- A bacterial ferment extract that enhances epidermal integrity and microcirculation and stimulates collagen production. Strengthens and firms the eye contour and protects against loss of elasticity.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Morning and night after cleansing, apply under eyes with a gentle tapping motion.
- aqua, coco-caprylate, urea, glyceryl stearate, bacillus ferment, cetyl alcohol, argania spinosa (argan) seed oil, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-6 stearate, stearic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, hexylresorcinol, glycerin, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, lactic acid, glyceryl caprylate, polyglylceryl-6 behenate, gellan gum, ferulic acid, glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) root extract, sodium phytate, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Rheology / Glide||Light cream, easily absorbed.|
|Odour ||Hints of chamomile.|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free ||✔|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Australia Aramex/Fastway - A$9.99 (FREE on orders over $80)
- Trackable 4-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by Aramex/Fastway or Toll Priority in some regions.
- Australia FedEx - A$19.99
- Trackable 3-7 day delivery to Australia. Customs charges won't be applicable and your delivery will be delivered by FedEx.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - A$9.99
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than A$100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.
- If you aren't happy with your product, you can get a refund at any time up to 365 days later without having to return your products. Read more here.